Tuesday, October 8, 2013

So, I've been gone.

So, I've been gone. My computer, Slaptop, committed suicide a few months ago. I was bummed. I loved that flamingo pink Dell, and all the pictures and documents saved on it. It was also pretty crucial to my wedding planning.

Speaking of the wedding, I haven't had much going on lately, besides that. So that's the other reason I have not been blogging. I figured when the wedding was over, I'd tell stories, share pictures, and maybe throw in some DIY projects I created for the big day!

Wedding is over. It was amazing. And with some of our target gift cards received, we have a new laptop. I'm baaaaaack!!!


1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Can you believe our weddings are history?? Thought it would never happen. Can't wait to stalk your blog instead of just Twitter :)

    ReplyDelete